Thursday, April 7, 2011

An Afternoon with you...

I was walking down the street on a lonely afternoon. The road was shaded by trees consisting of subtle green leaves. The smell of the wet grass somewhere nearby scintillated my senses. The sunrays sneaking in between two leaves played hide seek with my emotions. The closeness to nature made me happy for no other reason. My heart sang the song of life and my dreams started creeping up as if the Lord has granted them all. Suddenly an obscure thought came into my mind- How long am I going to walk all alone and try to rejoice just my survival in the world. Will I die one day just having known one life?? Only then the leaves started brushing against each other unanimously with the wind blowing wildly, my dreams started going wild too, the sky started growing dark with the clouds creeping in ....... & it poured........ I tried to find a shade to avoid the touch of raindrops but no matter how hard I tried to find a perfect shade I failed to do so... After sometime the rain slowed down and the clouds started moving towards their home, it stopped pouring, the sun came in and I came out of my shade... I realised a few tiny droplets of tear in the corner of my eyes but couldn't figure out the reason for the same. I started walking back towards my home with a sad heart as if a beast had come and taken away all my gifts... Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder which sent in an impulsive action of me turning back and hugging you tight... The warmth of your arms took away all my pains and absorbed me and my fears. It was a gift God had sent to me.......
Kaush

No comments:

Post a Comment